Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any recommendation for Webdesigner/Developer ?

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Anyone knows a webdesigner or developer to recommend ? I am in the process of putting up a website and need help.
Thanks.
Conrad

TodorYordanov

Registered
QUOTE (caglah @ Dec 1 2009, 06:09 PM) Anyone knows a webdesigner or developer to recommend ? I am in the process of putting up a website and need help.
Thanks.
Conrad

My son designs websites and can do it fast and not expensive. PM me and I will get you in touch.

Vishal

Registered
QUOTE (caglah @ Dec 1 2009, 06:09 PM) Anyone knows a webdesigner or developer to recommend ? I am in the process of putting up a website and need help.
Thanks.
Conrad

If you are still looking, I have a couple of great contacts - message me and I can pass you the details.

Thanks!

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (caglah @ Dec 1 2009, 04:09 PM) Anyone knows a webdesigner or developer to recommend ? I am in the process of putting up a website and need help.
Thanks.
Conrad

Glenn Hansen
403.651.0982 cell

He has been doing websites and logos for many years! Just reconnected with him after 20yrs! Tell him Dean sent you!

Albertritchot

REIN Member
There are some ready-made web designs that you can use for 10$US a month. Go to www.1and1.com and see if they might not have one that`s ready for you. Once you need it improved, you can get a web designer.

Cost $50.00 for domain name and space for one year
Web designed ready made 9.99.

Total cost for year 170.00$

Perhaps this is a solution for you?

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Thank you all for your recommendations. I am following up on them.
Conrad.

cmclurg

REIN Member
Conrad,

I build websites and would like to work with you. In fact, I`ve just built some Quick Turn Real Estate websites and all the details are at www.brightpurple.com Check out the demo too.

My aim is to build websites that you can update yourself for a low monthly cost.

If you are interested, give me a call.

Craig McLurg
[email protected]

tytrischuk

Registered
QUOTE (caglah @ Dec 1 2009, 04:09 PM) Anyone knows a webdesigner or developer to recommend ? I am in the process of putting up a website and need help.
Thanks.
Conrad

Myself and my business partner build websites for a living. As of late, we have been doing a lot of custom projects for our clients.

Check out some of our work at www.stylisticsdesign.com. We will be updating our site with more of our recent work in the near future.

Also if anyone out there needs anything designed (posters, ads, anything!) Im your guy. You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

lilbuffet

Registered
Get an account at Elance.com this is a place where you can search or post projects and get people to bid on them. It is very professional and there are alot of options at your disposal.

You can get a great deal as most of the people are willing to work by the hour or per project basis!

Top Bottom