Any recommendations for Property Managers in Calgary?

Myreene

Registered
Nov 21, 2007
Calgary
Really in need of a conscientious property manager in Calgary. Does anyone have an recommendations? I would appreciate a reference for anyone you have dealt with that is good. I appreciate the input!!!!!!
style_emoticons

RedlineBrett

Registered
Oct 24, 2007
Calgary
What kind of property is it?

QUOTE (Myreene @ Jul 14 2008, 02:58 PM) Really in need of a conscientious property manager in Calgary. Does anyone have an recommendations? I would appreciate a reference for anyone you have dealt with that is good. I appreciate the input!!!!!!
style_emoticons

terans1960

Registered
Sep 18, 2007
Mike Johansen with assurance property management in calgary is great. He is a rein member and is very efficient and puts alot of effort into managing your properties. Give him a call, you won`t be disappointed.
You can reach him at. 403-999-8413 or at www.calgarypropertymanager.com. Tell him Teresa sent you.

smallfry

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Vancouver
Avoid Emerald Property Management at all costs. I have helped a fellow REIN member who was really taken for a ride by them. Beware of the glossy offices.

hewdini

Registered
Sep 3, 2007
Avoid Hope Street - I`ve had nothing but problems with them. It baffles me that they can run a business with such lack of competence.