Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody investing in Brampton? Any Mastermind groups in Brampton?

NassirNathoo

Registered
Hello All,
I have seen some posts from Brampton residents. I am wondering if there is any mastermind groups in the area so we can meet and discuss?

Thanks
Nassir

nav1940

Registered
hi
i don`t think there a mastermind group in brampton. i think we should start one there is enough investor in brampton.

Nav

JoefromTO

REIN Member
I am interested in specific areas of Brampton... Brampton`s a big place....how do you narrow down the areas to find the "sweet spots"...so to speak?

NassirNathoo

Registered
I basically used the top 10 town description about Brampton and plus confirm it with CMHC in terms of rental reports and area.
Plus, looked at the key points like: close to transportation(bus and Go), mall, schools, companies.
The report talks about East Brampton and based on the point above, i narrow it down.
I know the west side has lots of houses built new and more coming. Also the new Go station is there.

Let`s keep looking who is interested in BRAMPTON for mastermind.
Thanks

QUOTE (JoefromTO @ May 26 2009, 01:21 PM) I am interested in specific areas of Brampton... Brampton`s a big place....how do you narrow down the areas to find the "sweet spots"...so to speak?

R

RussellWestcott

Great news the economic development office of Brampton is presenting at the upcoming REIN™ workshop.

Make sure you are in attendance to ask all the tough questions about the economic fundamental in that area.

For more details on the agenda for the upcoming workshop

CLICK HERE...

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ May 27 2009, 05:06 PM) Great news the economic development office of Brampton is presenting at the upcoming REIN™ workshop.

Make sure you are in attendance to ask all the tough questions about the economic fundamental in that area.

For more details on the agenda for the upcoming workshop

CLICK HERE...

Great News Russell!

Guys; I too would be interested in joining the Brampton Mastermind/Group. Please keep me posted with the developments of the group.

Regards,
Neil.

JoefromTO

REIN Member
Well, I`d like to know what the hot spots are that Russell mention`s in the link...I`ll admit that my tri-plex isn`t an ideal investment area, but it has worked well for me. But lately when I drive around Brampton, it`s hard to "feel" like it would be a nice area to invest in. It`s a big area, so I`m sure there must be good spots...areas with future growth potential...

Hopefully next months meeting will shed some light...

aqorps

Registered
QUOTE (NassirNathoo @ May 17 2009, 01:20 PM) Hello All,
I have seen some posts from Brampton residents. I am wondering if there is any mastermind groups in the area so we can meet and discuss?

Thanks
Nassir

Hi All,

We are looking in north of Bramton ... Orangeville .....Whats the plan.

Thanks
Raj

DeVon Tomlinson

Registered
Hi Nassir,

I know this is an old post, but I was wondering if the folks in Brampton had put a Mastermind Group in place. I live in Brampton and would be interested in being a part of it.

DeVon

MrHamilton

Registered
Hi DeVon,

I know quite a few investors in Brampton including senior REIN members but as far as I know, there is no Brampton mastermind group. And many of the investors in Brampton that I know invest in Hamilton :)

Best,

Erwin

Top Bottom