Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone getting KIERAN TRASS` Toronto newsletter?

JasonEtheridge

Registered
Hi,
Anyone bought his monthly newsletter for Toronto? What is your feedback? Worth it?
Thanks,
Jason

spark1

Registered
QUOTE (JasonEtheridge @ Oct 23 2009, 09:33 AM) Hi,
Anyone bought his monthly newsletter for Toronto? What is your feedback? Worth it?
Thanks,
Jason

I did not buy his newsletter. Frankly, after his Friday`s presentation on the last REIN meeting I will never buy from him anything. A pushy salesman from Australia who is selling Toronto real estate updates and does not even know what is GTA.
His presentation was all about HIM, how smart he is, nothing was for us.

just my opinion. regards

JasonEtheridge

Registered
QUOTE (spark1 @ Oct 23 2009, 01:13 PM) I did not buy his newsletter. Frankly, after his Friday`s presentation on the last REIN meeting I will never buy from him anything. A pushy salesman from Australia who is selling Toronto real estate updates and does not even know what is GTA.
His presentation was all about HIM, how smart he is, nothing was for us.

just my opinion. regards

Thanks for the input. I didnt get to see him. Sounds pretty bad. Why is REIN promoting this guy?

REINteam

Registered
I think Kieran was rather misunderstood. Here is a brief explanation:

Kieran`s first actual REIN meeting was the Western Conference where we had Ron LeGrand present. We all know Ron sells, we stated it up front and so did Ron, so no real surprise there. Kieran saw this and figured "hey, I`m going to have to pitch as this is what other presenters do". The sad thing is, Kieran is not a pitch guy and quite frankly...he is bad at it. So he built a presentation around that and that is why some member were a little peeved.

Don spoke to Kieran that night, letting him know that`s not how we operate and that speakers HAVE TO give value on the REIN stage. Therefore, Kieran came up the next day during ALIFE and did a completely different presentation to give real meat, no pitch.

We are very very careful who we put on our stage, this just happened to be a misunderstanding. Kieran has valuable information to offer and it`s there IF someone wants it.

Hope this helps,

Ray Reuter
Real Estate Investment Network

QUOTE (JasonEtheridge @ Oct 23 2009, 10:24 AM) Thanks for the input. I didnt get to see him. Sounds pretty bad. Why is REIN promoting this guy?

GoRentFreeFast

Registered
I met with Kieran a couple of days before the REIN meeting for a couple of hours so i got the full in depth value proposition from him on what the report is and it`s value here.

I did purchase the report and received my first one the other day...Wow...GOLD.

Just my two cents...

Philip

JasonEtheridge

Registered
QUOTE (GoRentFreeFast @ Oct 25 2009, 04:13 PM) I met with Kieran a couple of days before the REIN meeting for a couple of hours so i got the full in depth value proposition from him on what the report is and it`s value here.

I did purchase the report and received my first one the other day...Wow...GOLD.

Just my two cents...

Philip

What was gold about it? Looking at his site, seems he looks at a lot of the same info as REIN does.
What made it stand out to you?

Top Bottom