Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone heard of Weschurch Holdings for consolidation loans?

RArora

Registered
Hi!

My tenant who`s late in her rent for the 2nd time in a row and hassaid she`s getting a consolidation loan and has askedfor the rent amount as part of that says its froma company called Weschurch Holdings.
We`re in Ottawa...

I`m unable to find any such company online? Does anyone know of them or am I being taken for a ride here?

Thanks

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (RArora @ Oct 17 2008, 09:31 AM) Hi!

My tenant who`s late in her rent for the 2nd time in a row and ..... or am I being taken for a ride here?
possibly .. proceed according to provincial rules until paid or tenant leaves .. takes more time/effort in ON or BC than in AB or SK, for example !

It is important that you document every step as you may need it in court ! Consider hiring a firm that specializes in evictions and all the bizzare (written and unwritten) rules that differ vastly from province to province !

RArora

Registered
I communicate with her by email-and save them all-is that considered adequate documentation.

I also keep the bounced cheques that the bank sends back.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Follow Thomas`s advise about moving forward with eviction. You can always stop the process if they pay.

dplummer

Registered
If she has to borrow money to pay the rent, doesn`t sound like it`s a good situation any way. Listen to Thomas & save yourself some future headache.

Doug

Top Bottom