Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone Recommend a great Calgary Realtor?

toben

Registered
I`m seeking a realtor who can find great investment real estate in Calgary. Please forward their name and contact.
thanks so much

Lucas

Registered
Hi Toben,

From the forum I have noticed that Brett (Redline Brett...sorry Brett...not sure of your last name) and Godfried Wasser (Gwasser) are realtors and investors in Calgary. There are probably more on this forum...these two names are the ones that I see most frequently participating in the forum. Both seem very knowlegable and helpfull. I haven`t personally dealt with either but have read enough on this forum to recommend contacting them.

Good Luck!!

QUOTE (toben @ Jan 16 2010, 12:50 PM) I`m seeking a realtor who can find great investment real estate in Calgary. Please forward their name and contact.
thanks so much

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (toben @ Jan 16 2010, 11:50 AM) I`m seeking a realtor who can find great investment real estate in Calgary. Please forward their name and contact.
thanks so much

Hello Toben,

If you want to sit down for a chat I would be happy to do so. I have been investing in Calgary and outside for sometime now and are familiar with the REIN philosophy. You can reach me at Royal LePage Pinnacle Realty 403-289-3322 or my cell 403-880-3275.

Also, there is a short write-up on me when you click on my profile.

tahani

REIN Member
yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you are a Realtor now.

congratulation. i wish you all the best. I know you will do well because your so giving and so knowledgeable compared the mass Realtors out there.

best wishes

QUOTE (gwasser @ Jan 18 2010, 04:48 PM) Hello Toben,

If you want to sit down for a chat I would be happy to do so. I have been investing in Calgary and outside for sometime now and are familiar with the REIN philosophy. You can reach me at Royal LePage Pinnacle Realty 403-289-3322 or my cell 403-880-3275.

Also, there is a short write-up on me when you click on my profile.

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (tahani @ Jan 18 2010, 05:57 PM) yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you are a Realtor now.

congratulation. i wish you all the best. I know you will do well because your so giving and so knowledgeable compared the mass Realtors out there.

best wishes

Thanks Tahani

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (Lucas @ Jan 18 2010, 11:44 AM) Hi Toben,

From the forum I have noticed that Brett (Redline Brett...sorry Brett...not sure of your last name) and Godfried Wasser (Gwasser) are realtors and investors in Calgary. There are probably more on this forum...these two names are the ones that I see most frequently participating in the forum. Both seem very knowlegable and helpfull. I haven`t personally dealt with either but have read enough on this forum to recommend contacting them.

Good Luck!!

Hi Lucas thanks for the kind words.

Contact info is in my signature Toben. Would love to pitch my business to you if you are picking a realtor.

markbrad

Registered
I have dealt with Brett. He knows his stuff, shares the info I request (and then some) and is very pleasant to work with. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to work with him more (until I climb over the money obstacle wall!) I would reccomend him because of his knowledge, both of REIN and flipping, his enthusiasm, and get `er done attitude.

Mark

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (markbrad @ Jan 19 2010, 08:44 PM) I have dealt with Brett. He knows his stuff, shares the info I request (and then some) and is very pleasant to work with. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to work with him more (until I climb over the money obstacle wall!) I would reccomend him because of his knowledge, both of REIN and flipping, his enthusiasm, and get `er done attitude.

Mark

Thanks Mark!

Top Bottom