Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Article Don reads daily posted where?

margaretcowan

REIN Member
On the Alberta Nov 30 CD Don said every day he sends Ally articles he reads in a variety of media and she posts them daily on myreinspace. He said it's a 15 minute daily read which sounds great to me.

I've searched here n there on myreinspace but can't find them. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Margaret

JohnS

Registered
She does post them, under whatever month we're in, but it's not usually daily - more like every couple of days, I'd say. They're separated into the various provinces and such, with a few other categories, too, but still by month.

That being said, for whoever's reading this in The Powers That Be, I really don't like the change in the way they're now posted. Before, when you clicked on the link in each article, a new window opened up with the article in it. This made it extremely easy to go through them all and open them all up, and then read them all at one blow. Personally, I found that a much more efficient use of time than the new method, where we have to click on an article, wait for that to open in the same browser, read it, click back to myreinspace, go to the next, click on it, wait for it to open, read it, etc.... Is there any way to set it up so that we have the option of which method we'd prefer?

That aside, I do like a lot of the new look!

Have a good one, all, and a great and prosperous New Year!

JohnS

JimWhitelaw

Registered
[quote user=JohnS]Is there any way to set it up so that we have the option of which method we'd prefer?
Right click on the link --> Open in new window/tab

JohnS

Registered
That's awesome, Jim - thanks a lot!

Have a good one!

JohnS

R

RussellWestcott

[quote user=JohnS]

That being said, for whoever's reading this in The Powers That Be, I really don't like the change in the way they're now posted. Before, when you clicked on the link in each article, a new window opened up with the article in it. This made it extremely easy to go through them all and open them all up, and then read them all at one blow. Personally, I found that a much more efficient use of time than the new method, where we have to click on an article, wait for that to open in the same browser, read it, click back to myreinspace, go to the next, click on it, wait for it to open, read it, etc.... Is there any way to set it up so that we have the option of which method we'd prefer?

That aside, I do like a lot of the new look!

Have a good one, all, and a great and prosperous New Year!

JohnS

John, I agree with you on that one. I have submitted this to the development team... we are working on having the following changes made. Anytime a link goes to an external site, it will open a new window (tab), and anytime a link opens a link within the site it will open the new page in the current page.

This should be updated fairly shortly, if it already has not been made

Please keep sending in your suggestions and feedback. We have a very diligent team here that responds very quickly, but we need to know how to improve your experience.

help

R

RussellWestcott

[quote user=margaretcowan]On the Alberta Nov 30 CD Don said every day he sends Ally articles he reads in a variety of media and she posts them daily on myreinspace. He said it's a 15 minute daily read which sounds great to me.

I've searched here n there on myreinspace but can't find them. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Margaret

Margaret, I imagine you have found where to find these articles. Don researches many different sources to cme up with the relevant articles for REIN` members. He then passes along the relevant articles to Ally to post and she posts them to this section >> click here.

Just another one of the benefits of being a REIN` member. I enjoy the huge time savings of what Don does by filtering out all the stuff to get to the important articles. Its part of my morning ritual to review the articles and in a fraction of the time I'm informed.

If you need any further assistance please let me know

JohnS

Registered
Thanks Russell - you rock even more than Jim does! I'd noticed yesterday that some of them had been changed over - it sure does make it more efficient.

Have a good one, all!

JohnS

Top Bottom