Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ATTENTION SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS in BC

hassan88

Registered
Hello,

I am just passing along some very important information to Small Business Owners in BC. You might not be aware but the provincial government is offering a $5000 grant to train and educate business owners and their employees to all small businesses (1-50 employees) as part of their stimulus package to help grow the economy. I am putting this out there for everyone who would like to take advantage of the grant and take their business to the next level. My mom is a Day Care owner and took advantage of the grant and it has worked out great for her. I am sure there are a lot of real estate investors who are small business owners as well, so I thought I pass along the information. If you like to know more about it or the course that you can take please feel free to contact me at 604-805-5064 or email me at [email protected].

Here`s the link to the governments website http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/workplace_traini...ram/welcome.htm

If you need help with the application process or the course that fits your needs please contact me and I can help you. I will be attending a course as well and would be happy to tell you about it.

Sincerely,

Hassan

Top Bottom