Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attention Toronto Realtors

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
Greetings,

I have a friend who is in need of leasing commercial space in Parkdale in Toronto.

He is a successful dude who is looking to lease any type of commercial space (industrial, retail, or office), as he is relocating his advertising agency to this neighbourhood.

If you are a realtor (or not) and you have knowledge of what is available in this neighbourhood, or know someone that does, please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Neil Uttamsingh.

housingrental

Registered
Hi Neil
If no one responds try to contacting a few realtor that have a number of commercial listings in that area
They`ll likely be able to help you with places there aware of or point you to the right agent

nav1940

Registered
QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Jul 29 2010, 08:52 PM) Greetings,

I have a friend who is in need of leasing commercial space in Parkdale in Toronto.
He is a successful dude who is looking to lease any type of commercial space (industrial, retail, or office), as he is relocating his advertising agency to this neighbourhood.

If you are a realtor (or not) and you have knowledge of what is available in this neighbourhood, or know someone that does, please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Neil Uttamsingh.

Hi Neil
My wife is a agent if you would like to contact her at 416 706 3589 or email at [email protected]

Nav

Top Bottom