Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ATTN: Lease Option, Lease to Own Experts

MonteDobson

Registered
Hello Lease Option Experts:We have a side by side duplex in Grande Prairie, AB that we have owned for 3 years and are strongly considering a Lease Option as our desired exit strategy.

Due to my hectic schedule, I am seeking the assistance of an EXPERIENCED LEASE OPTION EXPERT
to help us with finding qualified tenant buyers
to fill (2) vacancies that we currently have. Basically, looking for someone to market, find, screen and qualify potential tenant buyers for both sides of this property.

In return, we are willing to pay you a flat fee, or a portion of the option deposit for your services

If this would be of interest to you, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

MonteDobson

Registered
Thought I would bump this post...we are still looking for Qualified Tenant Buyers in Grande Prairie, AB as we would like to eventually EXIT this market.

If you are a LTO expert
and you think you can help, please contact me right away. I`ll make it worth your while!!

PS. Up to 4 properties available!!

Regards,

omanalese

Registered
Hi Monte,Are you still looking for a tenant placement service? We are constanly marketing, screening and placing tenant-buyers for our rent-to-own deals.Feel free to give me a shout if you are still looking for one.

Regards,

Oliver

QUOTE (MonteDobson @ Apr 9 2010, 09:20 PM) Thought I would bump this post...we are still looking for Qualified Tenant Buyers in Grande Prairie, AB
as we would like to eventually EXIT
this market.

If you are a LTO expert
and you think you can help, please contact me right away. I`ll make it worth your while!!

PS. Up to 4 properties available!!

Regards,

AndyLuchies

Registered
Also check with "Home Owner Soon" if you need more tenants. Alex Kluge and Guy Lew are REIN members and have a pretty extensive RTO system across Canada. Google their company to find info.

MarkTorgerson

REIN Member
QUOTE (MonteDobson @ Nov 18 2009, 11:38 AM) Hello Lease Option Experts:We have a side by side duplex in Grande Prairie, AB that we have owned for 3 years and are strongly considering a Lease Option as our desired exit strategy.

Due to my hectic schedule, I am seeking the assistance of an EXPERIENCED LEASE OPTION EXPERT
to help us with finding qualified tenant buyers
to fill (2) vacancies that we currently have. Basically, looking for someone to market, find, screen and qualify potential tenant buyers for both sides of this property.

In return, we are willing to pay you a flat fee, or a portion of the option deposit for your services

If this would be of interest to you, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

Hey Monte

Let me know if you are still looking. We have a very well experienced team and have a representative dedicated to Northern Alberta. We are getting a large amount of applications coming in from Grande Praire and Fort McMurray.

Regards,
Mark

Top Bottom