Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Balance between work / investing, Please help!

Pat

Registered
Thanks, Jessandy, for your encouraging post.

I am determined to find some way to use the accumulated equity in my home productively. A J/V with others may be a good possibility once I have gained some experience. As you say, however, I don`t have the track record (yet) to give investors much comfort.

Is it possible to use my equity in a project so that there wil be enough cash thrown off to pay the debt service on my LOC? I know that I am a newbie but hopefully there is some way to structure something like this.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (Pat @ Mar 21 2009, 11:14 PM)

Is it possible to use my equity in a project so that there wil be enough cash thrown off to pay the debt service on my LOC? I know that I am a newbie but hopefully there is some way to structure something like this.
<

many JVs (including ours) allow that and have a cash-flow more than an annual payment of your LOC ..

Pat

Registered
Thanks Thomas, for your reply.

I`ve noticed that you have been very helpful and informative in your many posts.

I`m delighted to hear that a financed down payment from my home`s equity can work under the REIN system. I`ve been assessing properties using the "cash flow zone" and have actually run across a couple that have a cap rate of 8 - 10%. I`m sure this can be improved through negotiation.

I am patient and am prepared to cherry-pick the best possible property available. I know that my success will depend on striking the best deal going in.

I don`t have a team yet, so a lot of the property I see published is "stale". This may be a good thing in this market?

I`ve been on your site and must compliment you! It`s very well done.

I am giving serious thought to the kind of turn-key syndications you are offering.

Top Bottom