Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Barry has added Value for Dec 5th Workshop

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Alright you laggards, still a few days to register for my workshop on December 5th, in Edmonton - "DEAL-READY DOCUMENTS" Focus Workshop. It`s a jampacked, full-day workshop that grew out of the Ron LeGrand event. Huge added value speakers now confirmed are:
1. Garth Chapman`s office, to tell us what kind of Quick Turn financing is actually available and how to get it.
2. Tony Peters will reveal how he talks to sellers and finds hidden opportunities.
PLUS, I`m brewing up another batch of FABULOUS DOOR PRIZES (Barry`s Belize grape jelly).
Get the documents (240 plus page manual, and an incredible CD with 23 Word templates) and the training to learn how to:
explain the deal
write the deal, and
close the deal!

Register by calling the REIN office at 1-888-824-7346

See you in Edmonton December 5 at the UofA Lister Conference Centre - just $895 +GST for REIN members!

Barry

cmattric

REIN Member
I think anybody attended Ron Legrand`s Event should go to this workshop. I gained a lot of confidence on paperwork and explaining the deal. I highly recommend before you mess up any deal at pre&post agreement.

QUOTE (BarryMcGuire @ Dec 3 2009, 10:22 AM) Alright you laggards, still a few days to register for my workshop on December 5th, in Edmonton - "DEAL-READY DOCUMENTS" Focus Workshop. It`s a jampacked, full-day workshop that grew out of the Ron LeGrand event. Huge added value speakers now confirmed are:
1. Garth Chapman`s office, to tell us what kind of Quick Turn financing is actually available and how to get it.
2. Tony Peters will reveal how he talks to sellers and finds hidden opportunities.
PLUS, I`m brewing up another batch of FABULOUS DOOR PRIZES (Barry`s Belize grape jelly).
Get the documents (240 plus page manual, and an incredible CD with 23 Word templates) and the training to learn how to:
explain the deal
write the deal, and
close the deal!

Register by calling the REIN office at 1-888-824-7346

See you in Edmonton December 5 at the UofA Lister Conference Centre - just $895 +GST for REIN members!

Barry

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (cmattric @ Dec 3 2009, 12:57 PM) I think anybody attended Ron Legrand`s Event should go to this workshop. I gained a lot of confidence on paperwork and explaining the deal. I highly recommend before you mess up any deal at pre&post agreement.

I second this. When you visit a "Prospect" you want to get the proper paper work filled out and do this with confidence. They will then be more confident with you.

You can get all of your questions answered by Barry in the workshop and spend the day with other investors who have the same interests as you.

I had a lot of fun at Barry`s event in Calgary and learned a lot in the process.

Terry

ZanderRobertson

Registered
I had a couple of pieces of toast with my choke cherry jelly immediately after the workshop! Amazing Barry. Thanks!

Pradeep100

Registered
I would be first to admit that I gained immensely by attending this workshop. I gained confidence on the paperwork side and also got knowledge and confidence to explain the deal to the "prospect".
I also enjoyed even though I missed the various types of Jellies!!!!

Pradeep

gbourret

Registered
Barry,

Thank you for a jam packed (pun intended) deal ready document session. Every person that attended the Ron Legrand course should be attending this session to see how the strategies discussed can be used in the real world. The case studies were excellent in highlighting how you would propose and write up joint venture agreements, options, rent to own options, and the agreement for sale. The addition of the special guest Tony Peters provided outstanding insight into developing an awareness of the difference between the Canadian and US markets in quick turn real estate. One of the best aspects of the course was to see how using quick turn real estate solutions can really be used ethically and honestly to create win - win situations where both parties benefit. That in itself was worth the investment and helped to gain an understanding of how important it is to use the right strategy to create winning solutions. Having done joint ventures and lease to own prior to the course it was easy to see how the deals can be improved, structured and written up in a legal format. Prior to the course the agreements I used were a combination of forms found on the Rein site and passed on from other investors. I feel am now much more equipped to have much stronger legal documents that I can use in my future real estate investments and this will help me to stand out amongst the crowd as a more knowledgeable and informed investor. This course alone will save countless dollars in legal fees! I also feel I am better able to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the agreements that I choose to use as several types of joint venture, lease to own options and agreement for sale documents were reviewed and the advantages and disadvantages of each was an extremely valuable part of the workshop. It was time well spent and very enjoyable. The group was very impressive with investors at different levels resulting in a great opportunity to network with people who are action takers. A first class event and a must attend for all investors who want to take it to the next level. Well done and I look forward to hearing more about your future workshops and also encourage you to get that book written as the Canadian real estate investor needs "Tales from the Trenches" from a veteran Canadian Real Estate lawyer.

Thanks again,

Gerald Bourret

tonypeters

Registered
Gerald,

As always, Barry and Donna did NOT disappoint!

This is the second event that I have attended, and it was equally as fun and rewarding as the first! Barry has a great sense of humor, and coupled with his vast array of real estate and legal knowledge, he delivers workshops that are packed full of value!

I am happy to hear that you benefited from my contribution, and I would like to thank you for your positive comments.

For anybody that has NOT already attended one of Barry`s events...what are you waiting for?

QUOTE (gbourret @ Dec 7 2009, 11:26 PM) Barry,

Thank you for a jam packed (pun intended) deal ready document session. Every person that attended the Ron Legrand course should be attending this session to see how the strategies discussed can be used in the real world. The case studies were excellent in highlighting how you would propose and write up joint venture agreements, options, rent to own options, and the agreement for sale. The addition of the special guest Tony Peters provided outstanding insight into developing an awareness of the difference between the Canadian and US markets in quick turn real estate. One of the best aspects of the course was to see how using quick turn real estate solutions can really be used ethically and honestly to create win - win situations where both parties benefit. That in itself was worth the investment and helped to gain an understanding of how important it is to use the right strategy to create winning solutions. Having done joint ventures and lease to own prior to the course it was easy to see how the deals can be improved, structured and written up in a legal format. Prior to the course the agreements I used were a combination of forms found on the Rein site and passed on from other investors. I feel am now much more equipped to have much stronger legal documents that I can use in my future real estate investments and this will help me to stand out amongst the crowd as a more knowledgeable and informed investor. This course alone will save countless dollars in legal fees! I also feel I am better able to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the agreements that I choose to use as several types of joint venture, lease to own options and agreement for sale documents were reviewed and the advantages and disadvantages of each was an extremely valuable part of the workshop. It was time well spent and very enjoyable. The group was very impressive with investors at different levels resulting in a great opportunity to network with people who are action takers. A first class event and a must attend for all investors who want to take it to the next level. Well done and I look forward to hearing more about your future workshops and also encourage you to get that book written as the Canadian real estate investor needs "Tales from the Trenches" from a veteran Canadian Real Estate lawyer.

Thanks again,

Gerald Bourret

TopOfTheHill

REIN Member
I went to Barry`s Deal Ready Documents workshop on Dec 5 and ... I didn`t win any Jam :-(

On the bright side, this was a great workshop and I highly recommend it if you are doing deals in Alberta. I especially liked:
- I now have a complete set of agreements for Joint Ventures, Options, and Agreements for Sale, on paper and CD, that work in Alberta.
- Barry included "case-studies" with hands-on exercises, so I have practice filling out these contracts for specific situations
- I can now explain these agreements to a potential customer, and Barry (and Donna!) provided a full binder of supporting notes.

Thanks also to Tony Peters who had some great comments on how he and Jo-Ann run their business. Tony is running 2-day Creative Real Estate Investing Power Workshops across Canada in January and February, and it looks like those will really complement Barry`s legal workshop.

My biggest question after leaving Ron LeGrand`s event was "how exactly do I do this here"? Barry and Tony have the answers.

(Obviously, I`m still angling for some jam)

Stuart Lomas
[email protected]

Top Bottom