Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BC Top 10 Towns to Invest

Charly

Registered
Hi Folks:
I just read a recent newspaper article with REIN`s new list of top 10 Alberta towns (with some very common sense sound advise. (focus on the facts!!!)

Was there a list released on BC towns as well? I am curious about the top 10 BC towns to invest.

By the way, excellent site, excellent program, excellent feedback, excellent Quickstart course. I am VERY impressed. I am new to this and have written several times for advise and I must admit, you have made me see the logic every time. Bottom line, thanks for keeping me on track. When you are new to this, it is VERY hard somedays to ignore the hype. I am beginning to ask many more sound questions and look at the economic fundamentals. I find now, I turn off and tune out scare mongers. Guess that is part of the process.

Sincerely
Charly
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

The Full Top Investment Town Reports that exist right now are Top Alberta Investment Towns released Today (2008) as well as Top Ontario Investment Towns, re-released earlier this year. (They can both be ordered at www.realestateinvestingincanada.com )

A BC report is in the works... each one takes 6 months of detailed research by our Cutting Edge Research Inc team.

On your other comments, we are all glad that you are taking action and asking focusing on the fundamentals behind the market, not the positive and negative hype.

jimpalfrey

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Aug 28 2008, 06:06 PM) Hi,

The Full Top Investment Town Reports that exist right now are Top Alberta Investment Towns released Today (2008) as well as Top Ontario Investment Towns, re-released earlier this year. (They can both be ordered at www.realestateinvestingincanada.com )

A BC report is in the works... each one takes 6 months of detailed research by our Cutting Edge Research Inc team.

On your other comments, we are all glad that you are taking action and asking focusing on the fundamentals behind the market, not the positive and negative hype.

Hi. Is this report not free for REIN members?

Thanks,

Jim

Top Bottom