Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best way to find new houses/investors for PM Service

MosaicRentals

Registered
The conventional way has its limits and I guess my creativity has reached a dead zone.

Any suggestions on how to encourage Income Home Owners to even look at what I have to offer?

My web site has lots of information and easy to navigate but any suggestions would be appreciated.

My focus is on Owners with single family homes, duplexes, 4plexes, townhomes and smaller income properties. I have been checking out my competition and frankly I think I offer more, a higher quality of personal service and I am flexible.

Now I just need some input on how to best attract investment home owners to me.

This is not a blatant advertising ploy, I seriously need investors' takes on the whole thing and what would be the most effective way to reach them.

BTW, I do understand that becoming a member of REIN would be in my best interest but it just isn't in my budget at the moment. As soon as I can make it happen I'll..... well lets put it this, you'll be sick of me! :)

RedlineBrett

Registered
I just googled your username and I can't find your company website.

Also, under your profile you make no mention of being licensed to trade in real estate, let alone with a brokerage that offers PM services.

Property management is is included under the definition of trade in real estate, and requires a license to do professionally. Are you licensed?

MosaicRentals

Registered
Thank you for responding. You have asked a few erudite questions that I am not exactly comfortable responding to on an open forum. I am comfortable in saying that I do not offer any service that I am not legally permitted to. Not all PM related services have to be conducted by a licensed real estate agent or an accredited CPM. I do not sell, buy or trade in properties for investors or owners nor are those services even implied.

My profile has nothing on it really. I did not know it was a prerequisite in order to start a thread or ask a few questions.

I just started this new web site and have not yet had an opportunity to focus on the marketing or establishing any propmotions for it... 201 steps at a time is pretty much my limit! ;-)

You can visit my web site at mosaic-rentals.com

housingrental

Registered
Brett nailed it!

Mosaic - I'm happy to help you.

Your first step should be to phone Brett and ask about joining his brokerage as an assistant as you work on getting a Realtor's license.

Alternatively, move to Ontario.

MosaicRentals

Registered
Thank you for your suggestion but as I have been in this industry for 30 years already I am confident in my practical experience and knowledge to realize I do not intend to sell, buy or trade in properties. I have no aspirations in becoming a "Realtor", I simply want to put my experience in residential property administration to use. I have worked side by side with realtors & CPMs for many years, I know for a fact I am not prepared to get that deeply involved any more. I will leave that to the younger "up & coming" ambitious Real Estate Agents. I believe my abilities are better suited in overseeing the day-to-day operations of managing rental homes for owners. I would be the first to insist on a Licenced Realtor to any client looking at me for this service.

I believe there is a market for what I am offering... a far more personal & customized service that many owners cannot get from larger companies and Realtors. Most Realtors do not have the time to offer their clients this service not to mention the monetary reward is not always appealing to them.

MosaicRentals

Registered
LOL "... move to Ontario." When I retire, that is where I am going. I have some property on lake Heron, but that will be several years yet!

Top Bottom