Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Shout to REIN and the Edmonton ACRE Weekend

Rick339

Real Estate Investment Consultant, Writer, Blogger
Registered
Folks:

Just attended the Edmonton ACRE weekend; this is one of many ACRE Weekends I have attended as a member over the last 7 years and it was awesome.

I loved the new breakout sessions for members who have attend a ACRE weekend before and wanted a little more meat on the Real Estate Bone. Please keep these breakout sessions as part of the ACRE programs.

I also loved talking to the Real Estate Investment Advisors they were very giving with great advise.

I also want to thank Richard Dolan and his flow chart; he helped put the brakes on my downward dip of real estate investing interest and his insight has kicked started my renewed direction in Real Estate Investing.

Thanks to the REIN Team,

Rick Harris

trevismcconaghy

Trevis McConaghy, REIA
REIN Member
I concur that I was also very pleased with the breakout sessions. The whole event has a whole new 'level of professionalism' since I started attending ACRE a few years back. The atmosphere is great, the people are fantastic and it truly felt like a 'big family', even though we live many miles apart. We all share a true zest for living and a true passion for how to get there.

Top Bottom