Book on Commercial Real Estate

VicChung

REIN Member
QUOTE (mattrussell @ Apr 3 2009, 08:28 AM) Any suggestions on some good introductory books on commerical investment?

Matt

I purchased a book by David Lindahl on multi-family. The author was recommended by Thomas Beyer.

Don recommends a commercial real estate book posted on the REIN bookshelf. It is about $200, but it has a lot of calculation examples.

I attended the commercial real estate seminar offered by Gregg last weekend. It was one of the best events I have attended. Gregg is a wealth of knowledge and is an amazing/genuine speaker. It will take your investing to the next level. I would recommend attending his course or buying his home study program to anyone.

Vic

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (VicChung @ Apr 3 2009, 10:18 AM) I purchased a book by David Lindahl on multi-family. The author was recommended by Thomas Beyer.

Don recommends a commercial real estate book posted on the REIN bookshelf. It is about $200, but it has a lot of calculation examples.

I attended the commercial real estate seminar offered by Gregg last weekend. It was one of the best events I have attended. Gregg is a wealth of knowledge and is an amazing/genuine speaker. It will take your investing to the next level. I would recommend attending his course or buying his home study program to anyone.

Vic
try thsi tomb 9for content or weight lifting)

Commercial Real Estate Investing in Canada

by Boiron & Boiron