Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Broker in Calgary

harias

Registered
I`ve been dealing with my bank for the financing of a cople of properties but suddenly I feel I am not getting good deals, plus we don`t talk the same language (e.g. they advise me things that are ok for home owners, not necesarily for real estate investors). I would like to initiate working contacts with a morgage broker in the Calgary area that truly understands the dynamic of real estate invesments and puts himself in the shoes of the inverstors (even better if he`s an investor himself).

Thank you.

MortgageMyths

Registered
QUOTE (harias @ Aug 17 2008, 10:36 PM) I`ve been dealing with my bank for the financing of a cople of properties but suddenly I feel I am not getting good deals, plus we don`t talk the same language (e.g. they advise me things that are ok for home owners, not necesarily for real estate investors). I would like to initiate working contacts with a morgage broker in the Calgary area that truly understands the dynamic of real estate invesments and puts himself in the shoes of the inverstors (even better if he`s an investor himself).

Thank you.

Hello Hugo,

I would be more than happy to discuss the options available to you.

Trevor Leys Schirok, AMP
Mortgage Planner/Agent
Conexia Mortgage
403-519-3920
[email protected]

GarthChapman

Registered
Hugo, where your mortgage broker lives/works is absolutely NOT what`s important. That they are experienced at looking after Real Estate Investors` needs is what really counts. And that they will take the time to understand and tailor your borrowing to your objectives.

We live in Calgary and the two mortgage brokers we use most are in Vancouver and Leduc.

There are excellent REIN member mortgage brokers listed in the Resource Directory here

Hope that helps,

wealthyboomer

Registered
QUOTE Hugo, where your mortgage broker lives/works is absolutely NOT what`s important. That they are experienced at looking after Real Estate Investors` needs is what really counts. And that they will take the time to understand and tailor your borrowing to your objectives.

We live in Calgary and the two mortgage brokers we use most are in Vancouver and Leduc.

Just make sure that whomever you deal with is Licensed to be a mortgage broker in your province.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
There will be a couple in attendance at the REIN Western Conference on August 23rd. I would make it your goal to meet them, speak with them about your particular situation and get some answers right there.

Go in with a mission! (Other than hearing the Top 10 Alberta Towns of course
style_emoticons
)

MortgageRob

Registered
As Garth mentioned, choosing a mortgage broker in your area is not necessarily needed in our computerized world today. It`s nice to meet face to face, but for the right expertise, is not always possible.

I really encourage you to find a broker you`re comfortable with that actually specializes in rental/investment properties, as their focus can dramatically help plan and set-up your long term property financing goals in the right way.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (harias @ Aug 17 2008, 10:36 PM) I`ve been dealing with my bank for the financing of a cople of properties but suddenly I feel I am not getting good deals, plus we don`t talk the same language (e.g. they advise me things that are ok for home owners, not necesarily for real estate investors). I would like to initiate working contacts with a morgage broker in the Calgary area that truly understands the dynamic of real estate invesments and puts himself in the shoes of the inverstors (even better if he`s an investor himself).

Thank you.
try Randy Jamieson .. he is excellent .. and does all my residential deals ..

THE MORTGAGE CENTRE - Jamieson Mortgage Professionals
PH: (403) 214-1888 Direct
PH: (800) 811-9871 Toll Free

or Peter Kinch in Vancouver ..

Savard

Registered
We like using local suppliers (we live in Calgary) as out of town suppliers add extra time to a deal.
Anyway, Dan Heon does our business and has been quite helpful.
Olga (Dan`s assistant) is also very good.
Dan`s 411.
403-257-1801

kenlwilson

Registered

Thank you.

Hugo, I am an active mortgage broker and senior REIN member that would be glad to help you out. I live in Calgary and have a dynamic team that involves my wife who is a realtor. If you need help give me a call. You can also find me on the resource directory. Ken WIlson 403-510-8559

Sandy Fransham

Registered
Hugo;

I`m with Thomas. We use Randy Jameison and think the world of him. We haven`t used Ken Wilson for any of our mortgages, but he has been a wealth of information to me on other topics and has certainly gone out of the way to help me!

Sandy

Top Bottom