Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brokers in the Waterloo and Kitchener area

ycheun2

Registered
Hello,

I am a completely new kid on the block and hope I can get some help here. I will be going to Toronto next week to visit a friend and like to look into the Waterloo and Kitchener area for income properties. Do you know which agent or agency that I should be contacting? Or if you have used a very good agent, would you mind to share the contact with me?

Thanks,

Shirley

housingrental

Registered
Hi Shirley

I would not recommend you invest in Waterloo Region at this time

If you still decide you want to, send me an email with exact specifications (area, price range, property type) of what you are looking for and I'll send you appropriate contact points

ycheun2

Registered
Hello,

I read the TOP INVESTMENT TOWNS IN ONTARIO report from REIN and they highly recommend the Kitchener/Waterloo area. That's why I am looking into it.

I am looking for a rental yield of 10+ percent and price range in the 100000-200000 range.

Any ideas?

Can email me at [email protected] we can talk more.

Shirley

housingrental

Registered
Yes my idea to communicate would be prepare to be disappointed

At that price range supply is limited. To target that high of rent, at that purchase price, you should expect to have lots of cash available for a reno project that you can add value to. This is best suited to someone with experience, liquidity, and time.

housingrental

Registered
Hi

The email address you provided is bouncing

Please send me an email through my website or give me a call if email is not possible - 519-885-7910

Thanks

Top Bottom