Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bryon Howard (REIN member) success at Ironman World Championships

seanverret

Registered
Hey everyone,

Hopefully Bryon will be able to post more details but he completed the Ironman World Championship race in Hawaii in 10 hours and 41 minutes. Completing any Ironman is certainly a great feat but to be able to qualify for the World Championships and compete against the best in the world is an amazing feat!

Way to go Bryon!

AlisonKeighan

Registered
Awesome result!
If you want to see Bryon`s finish, you can view it on www.ironmanlive.com
Type in his last name in the "Athlete Tracker", select his results and then click on "Watch Me Finish".
It looks like he had a great race!

BHoward

Registered
Hey Sean and All,

Had a great day in Hawaii on Oct 11.
To see the race report visit ... Hey everyone,

Hopefully Bryon will be able to post more details but he completed the Ironman World Championship race in Hawaii in 10 hours and 41 minutes. Completing any Ironman is certainly a great feat but to be able to qualify for the World Championships and compete against the best in the world is an amazing feat!

Way to go Bryon!

GarthChapman

Registered
Amazing! The blog is a great read. I cannot begin to imagine what it takes to do this.

Way to go Bryon!

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (alikeighan @ Oct 13 2008, 06:48 PM) Awesome result!
If you want to see Bryon`s finish, you can view it on www.ironmanlive.com
Type in his last name in the "Athlete Tracker", select his results and then click on "Watch Me Finish".
It looks like he had a great race!
way to go Bryon !

wow .. interesting blog .. hats off to you !

I could not see your stuff on this website though .. too complicated for a (former) computer scientist like me ..

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (seanverret @ Oct 13 2008, 03:18 PM) Hey everyone,

Way to go Bryon!

Hey Byron,

Awesome success in Kona! Congrats that must have been a blast!

Todd-

Top Bottom