Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Building a Professional Support Team in Toronto and Hamilton, ON Areas

reinvestors88

Registered
Hello everyone,

We are in need of experienced accountant in real estate accounting and lawyer doing joint venture agreement in Toronto and Hamilton areas. Your referrals will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

richardkp

REIN Member
George Dube is the accountant that all in REIN will refer I am sure - www.dubecuttini.com/

I have used Lawrence Cohen from Cohen & Chasse before and found him to be good - www.cohenlawyer.ca/

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
I would recommend George Dube as an Accountant - Contact info above.

Also, Shayle Rothman as a Lawyer - www.realestatelawyers.ca or you can call them at 905-477-5151

Both are excellent and both are REIN members. So they understand the whole investing side of things.

GaryMcGowan

Registered
[quote user=AndreiAngelkovski]

Also, Shayle Rothman as a Lawyer - www.realestatelawyers.ca or you can call them at 905-477-5151

I second Shayle Rothman!

manojsingh

Registered
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Seankm21

Registered
Can I also be added to that group, please. My email is [email protected]. Thank you very much. I am looking for a group that I don't have to drive all the way into downtown Toronto or further to meet with.

Sean McGleish

markl

Registered
The Hamilton Mastermind meeting is tonight

Host's Message:
The next Hamilton Investor meeting has been set for November 27th, I look forward to seeing you there.

Date:

November 27th, 2011, 7:30pm

Williams Coffee Pub

Address:

2070 Appleby Line, Burlington

See you there

Seankm21

Registered
Good morning. As per this post, does that mean that the meeting will be held this weekend (2nd sunday after Rein workshop)?

Sean

Top Bottom