Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buy property with little effort

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Have you been wanting to get into the Alberta real estate market but don`t know where to start?

I know the Leduc market very well. Leduc has a population of just under 20,000 people and is growing extremely fast. Being only 5 minutes to the Edmonton International Airport and Nisku (a huge industrial park), and only 15 minutes to Edmonton itself makes Leduc a wonderful community with a very bright future. After living here for over 30 years, raising my kids here and investing in real estate since 1979, my knowledge of what makes this city tick is strong.

If you want to capitalize on my experience and keep 100%
of the ownership of your property, we should talk! I am very familiar with all the areas of this city (it`s not that big) and know what areas and properties will bring value.

What I can do for you is this; find a very good investment property. (not any thing I own or am connected to) Then put the deal together for you. (I am in the mortgage business, so would not
be involved in your financing) I would arrange for the first tenant, and then turn it over to a professional local property manager. (not me) For ongoing support I would do occasional drive by`s just to help with your piece of mind and report any issues that I may see as potential problems.

What`s in this for me?

I get to keep buying houses and not have to look after them.

A fee is charged so I improve my cash flow doing what I love most.ontc-->

An opportunity to work with like minded positive people and give something back.

Why is this good for you?

You retain 100% ownership of the property.

Except for your financing, it`s a full turn key purchase.

You gain an experienced advisor in a selected market.

Reasonable cost for my services.

On going "over seeing" and a local presence on your behalf.

Call me if you are serious about buying real estate in the Edmonton area, this is a great time to buy. Mid April is traditionally when the market really starts to hop and there are less opportunities then what is available now.

Top Bottom