Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buy-Sell Agreement

Denise

Registered
We are in the process of buying a house in Calgary, owned by our sister. I have downloaded the AREA Residential Real Estate Purchase Contract from REIN. Is this the appropriate form to use or does anyone have an agreement they have used for a private sale. Any advice would be appreciated...this is new territory for us...all our other purchases have been through a realtor with their forms. Thanks!
Denise

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (Denise @ Sep 25 2008, 05:07 PM) We are in the process of buying a house in Calgary, owned by our sister. I have downloaded the AREA Residential Real Estate Purchase Contract from REIN. Is this the appropriate form to use or does anyone have an agreement they have used for a private sale. Any advice would be appreciated...this is new territory for us...all our other purchases have been through a realtor with their forms. Thanks!
Denise
use the AREA form as it covers all issues .. no realtor required ..

Denise

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ Sep 26 2008, 12:00 AM) use the AREA form as it covers all issues .. no realtor required ..
Thanks Thomas! I know you have lots of experience and I value your reply.
Denise

Top Bottom