Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Property Management

kaelsmith

Registered
Hello,

I am looking for a calgary property management group for 2 residential properties. Has anyone had a good (or bad) experience with a Calgary property management group that they could share?

Thank you.

Kael

probhatt

Registered
I`d stay away from Hope Street, from my experience with them, they are great at getting tenants into your place (my condo with them has been vacant only about 3 weeks in the past 1.5 years), but they take forever to get the money transfered to your account, and more often than not you actually have to phone them asking where the cash is, it always gets there eventually, but when is totally random. They also don`t reply to your emails and are frequently not sending monthly statements.

jason

Registered
QUOTE (kaelsmith @ Dec 1 2008, 12:11 PM) Hello,

I am looking for a calgary property management group for 2 residential properties. Has anyone had a good (or bad) experience with a Calgary property management group that they could share?

Thank you.

Kael

I use FRS Citysearch for one property and have been quite happy with them so far. I think they specialize more in corporate furnished stuff, but not totally sure. Cynthia is the person I talk to.

Sonya898

New Forum Member
Registered
Did you have any luck finding a property manager? I am looking for a calgary property manager for a townhouse in McKenzie Towne. I have tried searching this website with "property manager calgary" and "property management calgary" but I haven`t found any information. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Sonya

darcy

REIN Member
I would also avoid Emerald property management, I had soom bad experience with them. Such as having the tenants call me to fix leaks, and broken down washing machine because Emerald was not dealing with same after the tenants had notified them. And being charged for services that were not done, ie gutters that were supposed to have been cleaned, but weren`t.

hewdini

Registered
I would agree with AVOIDING Hope Street. I`ve been using them for a year and EVERY month I have to "call them out" on another error such as wrongful charges, late payments, bad repair processes, etc.

It`s been a battle and I am ready to move on. I look forward to more recommendations on good property managers in Calgary.

Thanks

Andrew

Top Bottom