Calgary Property Managers

Chelsey12

ChelseyWiebe
Registered
Mar 30, 2012
Hello,

Please let me know if anyone has a resonably** priced property management company in calgary as the ones I am finding are a bit steep and cut quite a bit into my positive cash flow! HELP! my property is in the NE of calgary. Any information or names would be really helpful. Thank You!

negenmt

REIN Member
Sep 14, 2007
Calgary
My name is Justin Negenman and I have been managing properties for over 6 years, I currently look after 22 doors all over the city. My rates are affordable and offer good value for my service. I have a website if you would like to look into my company further, the address is www.Justincalgary.ca- I offer services to other REIN members as well. If you would be interested in talking further please give me a call. Thanks and have a great day!

Justin Negenman

Discover Real Estate

403-815-3848

[email protected]

www.Justincalgary.ca

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Oct 22, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Brett Turner of Redline Real Estate is a REIN member and posts fairly regulary here. Several senior REIN members I know use his services and are very happy.

Anonymous

Registered
Dec 16, 2008
Hi you got the very first reply from great real estate agents. They are perfect and affordable as well. I will also recommend his services.

Oct 10, 2007
Waterloo
This

[quote user=neill]Brett Turner of Redline Real Estate is a REIN member and posts fairly regulary here. Several senior REIN members I know use his services and are very happy.