Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Realtor Needed!

GaryW

Registered
Does anyone know a good realtor who is very well experienced in Calgary. My sister is not from Alberta and doesn't know the Calgary market at all. She is looking to buy a suited home in a safe area.

Thanks

Gary

780-713-5055

RealtorDave

Registered
Blowing my own horn is never as good as having someone do it for me, but I have plenty of experience working with investors (and non investors) finding suited properties in good areas. I have a full team of people needed to close a deal (mortgage broker, inspector, lawyer, trades) and really value creating life long clients.

If she'd like to talk with me to find out how I do business - 403.990.1278 or [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave

VicChung

REIN Member
I work with Steve Throndson. Steve is an investor himself, owning over 25 doors. I used him to buy a 4-plex in 2008 and used him again in 2012 to buy another property. For our last deal, I put in over 65 low ball offers before we got a good deal. Most realtors won't do that. Steve is patient and is very knowledgeable that is why I keep giving him repeat business.
Tell him Vic referred you. His contact is 403-837-7368, [email protected]

Top Bottom