Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary REIN meeting feb 8th

ceddy

Registered
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if any Calgary people plan on attending the Feb 8th meeting? Also what should I expect at the meeting? I just recently attended the Rich Dad seminar but was turned off by the expensive advanced training that they offer. They are great salesman at gassing people up then on the end of the 2nd day hit you with the cost for more training. I'm so intrested in learning about real estate investing and working towards financial freedom or my personal Belize and meeting like minded people.

Cedric

"If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you.

If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us."

-Jim Rohn

KeenanTameling

Registered
Hey Cedric,

I'm a fan of Jim Rohn too.

What to expect from a REIN meeting is all dependent on your stage of real estate investment. If you are a newbie then there is plenty of information and you're going to want to take notes. If you've already got your investment strategy in hand and are growing your portfolio you'll find great ideas that you might not have thought of. Networking is also good as there is always someone worth meeting.

You might not get the sales that you got at the other seminar...lol

Is it your first meeting? Newly joined?

One thing for sure is if you are joining your timing is excellent.

Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.

Keenan

ceddy

Registered
Hi, this will be my first meeting, I'm a newbie to all this. I was approach a few weeks ago to purchase a condo from a distressed seller but I want to do my due dilligence even though it sounded like a great deal I want to make sure that I have positive cash flow when I do rent.

Top Bottom