Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can anyone recommend a great realtor in Hamilton?

akrstich

Registered
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend a great realtor in Hamilton. I am currently looking for one.

Thanks so much!

alex

richardkp

REIN Member
And don't forget Erwin Szeto also known as Mr Hamilton!! He knows his stuff with a name like that and also just sold my place for me there. Very easy!

akrstich

Registered
Thanks so much!

I guess you can't go wrong with a name like "Mr. Hamilton"!

All the best

Alex

davidajones

Registered
You will get a lot of plugs for Mark on here and in my experience they are well deserved.

He is focused on the Hamilton Investor market, and extremely motivated to make deals happen. Both the buy and importantly the sell. Mark also has a "calming" influence and does not torture himself or you if a deal doesn't go through.

He has made me quite a bit of money despite some of my stupid mistakes.

Good luck.

And last but not least, using Mark is the easy part, it's the ongoing Property Management in a challenging market that you will really need to nail!

akrstich

Registered
Yeah, I figured putting the right Property Management team was next on my agenda. Any suggestions? :)

ShariAnn

Registered
I would highly recommend Todor Yordanov as a property manager. He is conscientous, very reliable and a REIN member too. He can be reached via e-mail here: [email protected] Have a great day!

Top Bottom