Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Real Estate Magazine Investor Forum: Interview Series

wgraham

REIN Member
Hi All!

This November Canadian Real Estate Magazine is hosting it's annual Investor Forum in Vancouver. They have put together an outstanding list of speakers yet again with the likes of REIN's very own Don Campbell and Russell Westcott, prolific forum member and president of Prestigious Properties Thomas Buyer, Olympic Athlete Cary Mullen, TV celebrities and more! See the complete list here!

But what is really exciting for both you and me is an interview series that I will be conducting with each of the speakers in the weeks ahead!

A couple of days prior to each interview I will post a link on this site to the webinar in which you will be able to ask YOUR most intriguing questions to Canada's Top Authorities helping you unlock the secrets of Investment Real Estate!

To get things started, I will be interviewing Julie Broad from Rev'nYou this Monday afternoon. If you read CREMag you will recognize Julie's name as she is one their regular contributors and always has some fantastic insights! We will be talking about Attracting All of the Joint Venture Money You Will Ever Need! Click here to register!

Thursday morning I am interviewing Thomas Buyer (he needs no introduction on this forum). Click here to sign up and ask Thomas how he went from 0 to $100M in managed assets! How can you leverage his expertise!? Tune in to find out!

LAndersen

Registered
Hi Wade,

When I signed up, it says it is for October 10, is that correct?

wgraham

REIN Member
Just a quick reminder! I am interviewing Julie Broad this afternoon. If you have questions about raising capital for your Investments you will want to be on this call with us! Click here to join!

wgraham

REIN Member
Yesterday's interview with Julie Broad was awesome! Julie gave lots of great insights into life as a real estate investor and if you missed the call I will be posting it up shortly.

Thursday is your chance to ask Thomas Beyer anything you want! This is your chance to learn from a man who has purchased over $100M in real estate!! Sign up here!

richardkp

REIN Member
Hi Wade,

Is there any chance of a replay for us guys who are in the office and get "blocked" from this sort of streaming due to excessive band width usage that it takes? For me it is either this or concentrating on the family!! Both take precedence!

Pretty please???

wgraham

REIN Member
Hi Richard,

yes these will be posted at some point in time in the near future! I will let you know when we have them up and available.

wgraham

REIN Member
I just finished up our call with Thomas and I want to thank Thomas for his wealth of knowledge and his willingness to share it with everyone! Truly a gift!

Next up in the series I am interviewing Greg Habstritt of Simple Wealth!

Greg is the Trusted Authority when it comes to teaching investors and small business owners how to become the Trusted Authority in their market, allowing them to explode their income and dominate their market. As an award-winning investor, best-selling author, high-paid coach, teacher and business owner, Greg has a unique track record spanning more than 20 years of business success.

He's created a million dollar plus net worth in 4 different businesses, and has earned a number of awards including Young Entrepreneur of the Year, and was nominated to the 2010 Top 40 Under 40 In Canada List. He's been on the Profit Magazine's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada, has won awards for his real estate investing success, and over the years has owned and controlled more than $100 million dollars in real estate. He has also organized events with many of the world's top business and thought leaders including The Dalai Lama, Richard Branson, Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Bill Clinton and more than 150 other visionaries. How To Become The Trusted Authority And Attract More Deals, Clients and Money.

On this call we will be talking about how the world's top investors and entrepreneurs rapidly create success, attract all the capital they need and have a constant flow of great deals coming to them? In this revealing presentation, you'll discover how to become the Trusted Authority in your market, allowing you to grow your portfolio, your business and your life!

Click here to register for the call!

Top Bottom