Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cash Flow

brocole

REIN Member
Hello:

Is it possible to buy a property using a LOC as a downpayment and generate enough income to pay the monthly dues on your LOC and generate a postive cash flow?

thanks

terri

Registered
QUOTE (brocole @ Aug 30 2008, 07:32 PM) Hello:

Is it possible to buy a property using a LOC as a downpayment and generate enough income to pay the monthly dues on your LOC and generate a postive cash flow?

thanks

yes it is, it all depends where and what you buy,

what province are you in and where do you plan on investing?

brocole

REIN Member
QUOTE (terri @ Aug 31 2008, 06:09 AM) yes it is, it all depends where and what you buy,

what province are you in and where do you plan on investing?

I am in Ontario and would like to invest in Barrie. Preferably in a Townhome to begin with. Would it work? thanks very much.

BHoward

Registered
Yes ... it will work.
... take action ... and make it happen!

... now that you know it will work ... what are your next steps in making it a reality?
b

ChrisDavies

Registered
There`s quite a number of threads on that topic here. You can search, or I`m sure a couple other people will point them out for you.

terri

Registered
QUOTE (brocole @ Aug 31 2008, 06:48 AM) I am in Ontario and would like to invest in Barrie. Preferably in a Townhome to begin with. Would it work? thanks very much.

I`m not familiar with Barrie but I`m sure there are plenty of other members that can help you.

T.

markl

Registered
We have bought 3 sgl family homes in Barrie over the past 6 months all have positive cash flow. If you want I can share some of the numbers and areas we bought in. [email protected]

Regards,

brocole

REIN Member
QUOTE (markl @ Aug 31 2008, 08:32 PM) We have bought 3 sgl family homes in Barrie over the past 6 months all have positive cash flow. If you want I can share some of the numbers and areas we bought in. [email protected]

Regards,

I would really appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks,

J

brocole

REIN Member
QUOTE (brocole @ Aug 31 2008, 05:48 AM) I am in Ontario and would like to invest in Barrie. Preferably in a Townhome to begin with. Would it work? thanks very much.

I asked for the information to wealth package from REIN will probably join next week. An interesting detail in the package I recd. was a dummy cheque for $1,000,000 dated June 2008!

Once I become a member next week, I hope to start putting together a team of people broker, realestate agent etc who can help me on my journey.

Jacqueline

brocole

REIN Member
QUOTE (BHoward @ Aug 31 2008, 11:55 AM) Yes ... it will work.
... take action ... and make it happen!

... now that you know it will work ... what are your next steps in making it a reality?
b

I asked REIN for their informationto wealth package and will probably join next week. An interesting detail in the package I recd. was a cheque for $1,000,000 dated June 2008!

Once I am a member, I will put together a team to help me on my journey.

thanks

Top Bottom