Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Certified Rental Building Program coming to Ontario

JohnMacEwen

Registered
Hello All,

I was just watching CP24 and they were talking about a new program that is coming to Ontario called the Certified Rental Building Program. I think it is very new as I have not seen any posts on it in the forum already and the website that was provided from the person being interviewed is for a site that is still under construction.

The basics that I got out of the interview were that to become a member your rental building must go through an audit to ensure that it is up to the the standards of the organization. There may be other checks as well to make sure that the owner does not have a shady background in the industry and once you become a member that there are supposed to be some benefits to the building owner such as the right to market themselves as a certified rental building.

I don`t know too much about it yet, but I was able to find a .pdf version of their brochure online at the following link. http://www.frpo.org/Document/Articles/CRB%...%20Brochure.pdf

The website that is supposed to have all the information is www.CRBProgram.org but I`m not sure when it will be 100% operational

Is anyone aware of this program that could comment on it`s pros and cons?

Top Bottom