Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Gifts for Tenants

CarrieKoch

Registered
I agree 100% Joe.We purchased vanilla mastercards for $100. This property is pretty much all cash so we have quite a fund built up and I think that`s a small amount to give back when they`ve given me $12000 this year with minimal work.

SusanPenner

Registered
I know gift cards are easy and the thought counts....we (my husband and I) are thinking of going the "small town" traditional route.

This Christmas we are toying with giving out hams to our tenants or clients as we actually call them ..or at least something along those lines.

When we sign a renewing lease we give a chocolate basket from the little helpers which goes over very well.

At the start of a new lease we usually give a welcome basket (little helpers again!) with odds and sods that come in handy plus train tickets as our places are close to the train and we tend to get relocation tenants.

Just by treating the clients this way, we`ve had a few swear that they will be staying for the next 5 years...who know if that will actually happen....but it would sure make life easy!

Regards,
Susan

Emil1753

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Costco has some great gift baskets at incredible prices.

I bought all my tenants various baskets from there.

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Nov 19 2009, 09:30 PM)
I am considering gift cards from The Keg.... $75.00 for good tenants, $50.00 for not so good, and nothing for problem ones.

Hi Dan

What would give to a garage tenant who pays on time ($150/month)?

thanks.

Ian

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (Ian @ Dec 9 2009, 01:12 PM) Hi Dan
What would give to a garage tenant who pays on time ($150/month)?

thanks.

Ian

I have people that pay for parking (outdoor, not garage), and in the past I`ve given them those passes for two to the movies with some popcorn and pop from the concession stand.

Have a good one!

JohnS

Top Bottom