Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMA - Comparable Market Analysis

BHoward

Registered
Yesterday at Ron Legrands Quick Turn School I answered the question on how to get comparables, by giving out a website that included Ron`s name. Infact, I spelt his name wrong ... which turns out was a good thing. (I got `whacked` for using proper names without permission.)

As a realtor, I recently registered and paid for a service that allows clients to monitor the Active, Pending, and Sold homes around a property address. This is a valuable tool for getting to know Neighbourhoods that you are focusing on. (This is a tool that has been illegal on Calgary and Edmonton MLS until recently.)

Sign up at www.CalgaryMarketSnapShot.com. You`ll need a postal code for a property in the neighbourhood you are looking to monitor.
(It also works for Edmonton).

By signing up ... you are basically giving me your email address- and permission to be contacted.
Bryon

ps. I`m not very familiar with Godzillo in the US. However, I`m guessing it is similar. It gives a rough idea of value ... but certainly is way less accurate then if prepared by an appraiser or realtor. (Unlike Godzillo ... it is not immediate - I have to activate your request.)

Top Bottom