Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coaching

ynottravel

Registered
I am a new member and just finding my way around this forum.

I have been contacted by RichDad Education re: one-on one coaching via Phone/email.
Has anyone taken this approach?
The coaching program is 12 months with approx. 30mins per week with coach
they say there is unlimited access though.
The cost is approx. $6-8,000

What approach has worked for some of you to get started and form a strategy that has coaching help to get it going?
Thanks in advance

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (joeiannuzzi @ Aug 25 2008, 05:05 PM)
Hi There. Congratulations on taking action with your future.

Please read the following and it should answer your question regarding Rich Dad Coaching.

http://myreinspace.com/public_forums/General_Discussion/61-2874-Rich_Dad_Poor_Dad.html

That post will help a lot.

Speaking from past and current experience REIN gives you so much volume of material to read, study, absorb, and take action on I don't see how I want or need a coach. I personally have a tremendous network of coaches I can draw from anytime right here.

ynottravel

Registered
Thanks a bunch for the quick and informative reponse.
I talked to a coach from RichDad after I sent the last post on the forum.
I was telling him about the different real estate laws from Province to Province
ie: Rent Increase Limitations, No Damage Deposit etc., that was the first he had heard of that.
Seems like I knew more about Real Estate in Canada in some areas by Listening to the Quickstart CD`s that I got for my Home Study Course, I am not convinced that a coach (salesperson) from RichDad is giving me a lot of confidence to move forward with him.

HenryB

Registered
Hello,

You might want to try Chandan Toor she is known as The Millionaire Diva (of Real Estate) and does real estate coaching for $297.00 per month for 2 45 minute sessions.
She helps both women and men although her niche has been mostly women I know a few men blown away with her real estate coaching. Her website is www.themillionairediva.com or call her at 604-437-3350 or 604-312-1345. She is truly an amazing coach.

Henry

QUOTE (ynottravel @ Aug 25 2008, 04:43 PM) I am a new member and just finding my way around this forum.

I have been contacted by RichDad Education re: one-on one coaching via Phone/email.
Has anyone taken this approach?
The coaching program is 12 months with approx. 30mins per week with coach
they say there is unlimited access though.
The cost is approx. $6-8,000

What approach has worked for some of you to get started and form a strategy that has coaching help to get it going?
Thanks in advance

Jack

Registered
Seems like I knew more about Real Estate in Canada in some areas by Listening to the Quickstart CD`s that I got for my Home Study Course, I am not convinced that a coach (salesperson) from RichDad is giving me a lot of confidence to move forward with him.

But he probably has whiter teeth, more gel in his hair, more one-liners than he knows what to do with, and very snazzy suits. Cleary
these things equate to success in real estate, right?

6 - 8K? A bargain!
style_emoticons

GrahamWhite

Registered
Absolutely talk to Chandan Toor before you think about Rich Dad coaching. She is one of the best coaches in Canada and has made millions through real estate. She`s one of the rare people who is in coaching because it`s their mission in life, not to make their living from it.

Up to three years ago I ran a coaching company that had 150 coaches and 5000 members. Chandan was one of the best coaches I`ve met and I`ve met about 3000.

donksky

Registered
I think a U.S.-based program may not help much - I`ve seen teaser/free seminars from them & they start talking about U.S. strategies & I don`t think they know a fraction of what u learn as a REIN mbr re. CDN strategies. many of them are coming up (e.g, Russ Whitney) in my opinion because their U.S. market has dried up (from the crisis?). I learned by asking all kinds of questions from REIN mbrs, particularly this Forum & REIN resources/referrals, reading all kinds of real estate books - even U.S. but consciously editing out U.S. strategies. I picked the brains of veteran mbrs, accountant, lawyer and my mortgage broker - Jas Grewal in Calum Ross - who asked me my 5-year goal/dream & told me how to accomplish it in plain English - step-by-step. I thought he`d laugh & tell me to get real - he did neither.

Top Bottom