Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Command control virtually from anywhere you want

JBagorio

Registered
Yearly I like to test my system rigorously to see if it works, and do necessary improvement where it's needed. At first this was not the intention, but I came to realize accidentally that it's necessary in preparation for my long term plan outlined in my Personal Belize.

If I wanted to enjoy the benefit of financial freedom in the near future brought by years of planting my real estate seeds, or I sometimes call it incubating my golden eggs, every time I go on these month long family vacations (at times out of country), I run the business remotely and test parts or areas of the business depending on what tasks we have on hand making sure it still functions without me. One year I have sold one of my properties while vacationing in Japan. This year I have gotten my team complete renovations and fill vacancies in both Edmonton and Calgary. To top it off, while doing all the needed analysis from where I am semi retiring from, I even have the acquisition team view prospective properties on my behalf. It is not perfect yet, but it is getting closer! It can definitely be done. What is needed is constant change for the better! Not big or drastic, but small and steady changes.

I really hope you all are enjoying your summer break! Happy investing and most of all don't forget to celebrate the wins along the way!

As always GOD bless! :)

Top Bottom