Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Commercial Real Estate Broker

JeffU

Registered
Looking for a recommended Commercial Real Estate Agent specializing in Multi family or NNN for Alberta and other regional areas.

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hi

In Edmonton I was very happy with my commercial realtor, Brian Macdonald of ReMax at 780-462-5000. He`s been in the business for about 25 years, knows his stuff, is very professional. I dealt with him on 3 purchases and sales.

Good luck,
Margaret

QUOTE (JeffU @ Aug 18 2008, 03:04 PM) Looking for a recommended Commercial Real Estate Agent specializing in Multi family or NNN for Alberta and other regional areas.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Realty Executives: Val Toffoli or Rick Jenkins
ReMax: David Parker
Colliers: Amit Grover
JJ Barnicke (now Cushman & Wakefield): Bert Kamphius
CBRE: Paul Gemmel
Avison Young: Paul Chaput

say hello to them .. they all know me ..

try them ALL .. tell them:
a) how much money you have
b) what size deal you are looking for
c) what kind of mortgage you envision getting
d) timeline
e) your experience level

much is for sale these days in Edmonton .. but much, if not all of it, is overpriced !

We are selling a 38 suiter in Fox Creek, AB @ 72/door .. where you can get a 75-80% LTV new CMHC mortgage which is very rare these days in Alberta .. and probably the cheapest asset in Alberta per door right now .. if this interests you please send me an e-mail and I`ll send you a pro-forma ..

We`re looking to buy too at sub 100/door .. and little is for sale in that price range in the Edmonton area .. and in most cases you should not go for a sub 7% CAP rate going in as there is little rental upside for the next year or 2 (unless the building is grossly underrented) ..

(hence we buy in SK and TX right now in the 40`s to 60`s/door)

realistic rents are roughly, for average buildings in average locations:
$700`s for bachelors
$800`s for 1BRs
high $900`s to mid $1000`s for 2BRs
high $1100`s to mid $1200`s for the rare 3BRs ..

JeffU

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ Aug 21 2008, 10:25 AM) Realty Executives: Val Toffoli or Rick Jenkins
ReMax: David Parker
Colliers: Amit Grover
JJ Barnicke (now Cushman & Wakefield): Bert Kamphius
CBRE: Paul Gemmel
Avison Young: Paul Chaput

say hello to them .. they all know me ..

try them ALL .. tell them:
a) how much money you have
b) what size deal you are looking for
c) what kind of mortgage you envision getting
d) timeline
e) your experience level

much is for sale these days in Edmonton .. but much, if not all of it, is overpriced !

We are selling a 38 suiter in Fox Creek, AB @ 72/door .. where you can get a 75-80% LTV new CMHC mortgage which is very rare these days in Alberta .. and probably the cheapest asset in Alberta per door right now .. if this interests you please send me an e-mail and I`ll send you a pro-forma ..

We`re looking to buy too at sub 100/door .. and little is for sale in that price range in the Edmonton area .. and in most cases you should not go for a sub 7% CAP rate going in as there is little rental upside for the next year or 2 (unless the building is grossly underrented) ..

(hence we buy in SK and TX right now in the 40`s to 60`s/door)

realistic rents are roughly, for average buildings in average locations:
$700`s for bachelors
$800`s for 1BRs
high $900`s to mid $1000`s for 2BRs
high $1100`s to mid $1200`s for the rare 3BRs ..

Thanks Thomas!

JeffU

Registered
QUOTE (margaretcowan @ Aug 20 2008, 10:46 PM) Hi

In Edmonton I was very happy with my commercial realtor, Brian Macdonald of ReMax at 780-462-5000. He`s been in the business for about 25 years, knows his stuff, is very professional. I dealt with him on 3 purchases and sales.

Good luck,
Margaret

Thanks Margaret!

Top Bottom