Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats to Troy MacDonald

REINteam

Registered
For those of you who don`t subscribe to Canadian Real Estate Magazine, here is the Main Article on fellow REIN™ Member Troy MacDonald out of Winnipeg! Way to go Troy, great article and congratulations on your success! Troy`s story is a great read, and very inspirational for any level investor. Keep up the good work Troy.

See you at the Multi-Family event!

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ Aug 12 2010, 06:05 PM) For those of you who don`t subscribe to Canadian Real Estate Magazine, here is the Main Article on fellow REIN™ Member Troy MacDonald out of Winnipeg! Way to go Troy, great article and congratulations on your success! Troy`s story is a great read, and very inspirational for any level investor. Keep up the good work Troy.

See you at the Multi-Family event!

Good job, Troy! I thought I was doing well getting my letter published the previous issue, but you trumped me!
Troy is a great resource and all around helpful guy for newbie investors in the Winnipeg area.

Nik

RebeccaBryan

Registered
Congratulations Troy, that`s a very inspiring story. You rose above your circumstances and overcame adversity. I love those kinds of success stories. Inner will gets us through lots of lifes challenges. You can have all the brains and the perfect upbringing, but you won`t come out on top without that key ingredient.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Congratulations Troy!

I`m going to be sharing your story with a young man, a former student of mine, who has been in foster care for years. He is a brilliant young man with many dreams. I know he will be very inspired by you.

All the best to you!

Top Bottom