Costa Rica

Charly

Registered
Is there anyone in the REIN group that has purchased property in Costa Rica ? Condo, small house? I would like to talk to you about Costa Rica and strengths/pitfalls of buying there areas to look at etc. I am gathering information for my aunt and she is travelling there to have a look. This purchase is a vacation home for the record. (She might rent it out a few months during the year).

I would be wanting to get the name of a reputable Realtor and Lawyer.

Thanks greatly

Ellensamiec

REIN Member
Hi Charly,

I purchased an ocean view property on the south Pacific coast of Costa Rica a number of years ago and recently built a vacation villa which I also rent out when I am not there. It`s in a wonderful area that I would highly recommend. There is some information about the area and Costa Rica on my site Is there anyone in the REIN group that has purchased property in Costa Rica ? Condo, small house? I would like to talk to you about Costa Rica and strengths/pitfalls of buying there areas to look at etc. I am gathering information for my aunt and she is travelling there to have a look. This purchase is a vacation home for the record. (She might rent it out a few months during the year).

I would be wanting to get the name of a reputable Realtor and Lawyer.

Thanks greatly