Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

credit reports

PWZ

REIN Member
Two weeks ago, I mailed out the requests for credit reports to the two credit bureaus using the Free Credit Report forms given at the REIN meeting, and still haven`t received anything from them. I sent them the photo copies of driver`s license and passport, but did not authorize credit card payment, since I left the checkbox for the $9.95 Equifax Credit Score unchecked.

I`m sure lots of you have experiences with the credit bureas. Can you please tell me how long it usually takes and whether I missed something in my requests? Thank you!

PWZ

creditinfocanada

Registered
2 to 4 weeks.

Pay the money and take an account out next time, get everything done online, its easier and faster and you can monitor your account anytime you want it with an account with either of them.

dwoychuk

Registered
QUOTE (creditinfocanada @ Jun 4 2010, 10:54 AM) 2 to 4 weeks.

Pay the money and take an account out next time, get everything done online, its easier and faster and you can monitor your account anytime you want it with an account with either of them.

I have had issues setting up an account on equifax.ca. I wasn`t been able to set one up at all, so I finaly gave up and just signed up for the credit watch thing for myself. I still need to get my wife setup though and I don`t want to put her on the credit watch, we just want to pull her report/score. Anyone had challenges getting on their site and have you found a way around it?

Thanks,

Top Bottom