Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Criminal and Credit check on JV partner

Yenesch

Registered
Hello,

I`m currently considering providing some funds to a potential JV partner in Alberta who will guarantee a fixed-rate return . I tried the BizFraud but got turned down because I don`t have a company and this isn`t "employment" related.

Does anyone know where to go in order to check your JV partner`s criminal and credit report?

Many thanks in advance!

Jessica

RaySchultz

Registered
If you register with Tenant Verification you can do credit checks and criminal checks with authorization.

Ray

QUOTE (Yenesch @ Feb 7 2008, 06:39 PM) Hello,

I`m currently considering providing some funds to a potential JV partner in Alberta who will guarantee a fixed-rate return . I tried the BizFraud but got turned down because I don`t have a company and this isn`t "employment" related.

Does anyone know where to go in order to check your JV partner`s criminal and credit report?

Many thanks in advance!

Jessica

DennisEpp

Registered
Send him/her to any local police station and have them fill in a form to submit and when their clearance or non clearance comes back request it. The cost is low and well worth it even if u have to pay for it. A up and above JV partner should not have any resistance to this

Top Bottom