Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Criminal Record Check

KenReynolds

Registered
I may have missed the "how to`s" for this subject on previous posts and was wondering how do you do a criminal record check?

I contacted the Calgary Police Service and they told me that I can`t get a form for someone else to fill out (e.g. a prospective tenant) but rather the prospective tenant would have to visit one of their offices and request the check.

Can anyone provide any insight into how this can be more streamlined or provide their experience(s)?

Thanks,

Ken

kenko

Registered
QUOTE (Kilarney @ May 13 2008, 11:13 AM) Hi Ken,

The service I use is: https://www.tenantverification.com

They do credit checks and criminal checks.

Good Luck!

Brenda

Just wondering if they have any special discount to REIN members if we want to search for criminal record?
Thank you.

dobiso

Registered
QUOTE (kenko @ May 13 2008, 02:51 PM) Just wondering if they have any special discount to REIN members if we want to search for criminal record?
Thank you.

Hi,

As a REIN member, we have a group discount with rentcheck.com
You will find the forms in the members resource section. They do both credit check and criminal background check.

Cheers!

tflynn

Registered
Good Day,

I have a question on Tenant Verification website. When I try and look into a criminal record check on the site it takes me to the American website. How can I do criminal checks in Canada?

Tarah

JoeRagona

Registered
TVS has stopped doing Canadian Criminal checks a while ago, I have not checked recently at RentCheck, so you can try there.

Top Bottom