Critical Forms for Student Housing

SherryandTim

Registered
Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I have been looking through the forms and have yet to find forms specifically for Student Housing. I was wondering if there was anyone who at present owns these types of rentals and would be willing to share the forms that they use. Eg. 8 Month Lease, House Responsibilities, Room Condition...etc.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
style_emoticons

Oct 10, 2007
Waterloo
Sure I can help, I`ll send you an email
The key thing is to try and get a parental guarantor on the lease who has income/assets
Also aim for groups of friends to take the entire unit - You`ll avoid lots of housekeeping and interpersonal conflicts this way
12 month leases are the standard in most cities if it`s a quality product though

lilbuffet

Registered
Sep 1, 2008
I am currently a student in a rental....I could help you out....PM me if you want a some info on the lease and papers I had to sign.

hongwang

Registered
Sep 14, 2007
QUOTE (housingrental @ Oct 22 2008, 07:17 PM) Sure I can help, I`ll send you an email
The key thing is to try and get a parental guarantor on the lease who has income/assets
Also aim for groups of friends to take the entire unit - You`ll avoid lots of housekeeping and interpersonal conflicts this way
12 month leases are the standard in most cities if it`s a quality product though

Hi there Adam,

Would you mind sending me an email as well?
Also, do you then varify parent`s income and employment, and credit check as well?

Thank you!