Do you know where I can get an OREO (Ontario) Lease form from?

RArora

Registered
Hi!

Our original tenants are moving out and I need a blank OREO lease form (Ontario real estate board/organization) to have the new tenants fill in the form since they`re being assigned the same lease - since the terms have to be the same I guess I will have to use the same form. Could anyone who has one please email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Rasna

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
QUOTE (RArora @ Jul 28 2009, 12:35 PM) Hi!

Our original tenants are moving out and I need a blank OREO lease form (Ontario real estate board/organization) to have the new tenants fill in the form since they`re being assigned the same lease - since the terms have to be the same I guess I will have to use the same form. Could anyone who has one please email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Rasna

The schedules are what are the "meat" of the Lease. You should be able to use the same information in your own documentation. I can`t imagine you would need the exact same Ontario Real Estate Association Lease (OREA) that REALTORS use. Or, do you have an "Assignment Of Lease" Form? Anyway, that`s just my opinion.

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hi Rasna.

Just sent you a private msg here- plz check inbox.

But, to be honest, I didn`t understand your statement: "...... since they`re being assigned the same lease."

Are the new tenants taking over the old lease or how do you mean that?

Mike Milovick

Registered
Hi Rasna;

I am not sure why you would want a blank OREA lease form.

You want an "assignment form" - assuming the new tenants are taking over the existing tenants legal obligations.

I might suggest joining the Kingston Property Management Association to get a nice set of current, up to date, leasing documents. I am not sure if there is landlording association in Ottawa.

Mike

QUOTE (RArora @ Jul 28 2009, 12:35 PM) Hi!

Thanks
Rasna