Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don`s audio downloads

Ian

Registered
Hello
At last nights meeting, Russell made reference to some of Don`s audio downloads that are on this forum. I have searched and can`t seem to find them. Please let me know where they are!
style_emoticons

Thanks.

Ian

REINteam

Registered
Hi Ian,

At the top of the page click on "Downloads". Most of the audio is under "REIN workshops", Don and Russell post all meeting follow up items including some of the "What`s behind the curtain" audio there. You`ll want to click on 2008 or 2007, but you can choose any month and go from there. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Real Estate Investment Network

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ Jun 18 2008, 02:57 PM) Hi Ian,

At the top of the page click on "Downloads". Most of the audio is under "REIN workshops", Don and Russell post all meeting follow up items including some of the "What`s behind the curtain" audio there. You`ll want to click on 2008 or 2007, but you can choose any month and go from there. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ray Reuter

Thanks Ray. I did go to that section before posting but still couldn`t find any of the audio stuff. Perhaps I am computer challenged....???

REINteam

Registered
Hi Ian,

You`ll want to check in April 2008 specifically.

Regards,

Ray Reuter

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ Jun 18 2008, 04:08 PM) Hi Ian,

You`ll want to check in April 2008 specifically.

Regards,

Ray Reuter

Thanks Ray. Is the plan to have all the `What`s Behind the Curtain` episodes available on this site from the Alberta meetings?

Ian Dunsmuir

Top Bottom