Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Due Diligence

SRE

Registered
Gooday Iam wondering if anybody knows how to find non biased information on a company called Prestigious Propperties. I have tried to complete my due diligence, so far have come up empty , some opinions would be helpfull also. I am thinking of using some of my poorly performing RRSP funds and invest with this company it invests in apartments buildings condo conversions.Is this type of firm risky,after having mutual fund for years and basically not making any RIO I must find some way to utilize these funds.Thankyou to anybody that takes the time to respond to my question and have a great day

Rhill

Registered
QUOTE (SRE @ Jun 28 2008, 05:12 PM) Gooday Iam wondering if anybody knows how to find non biased information on a company called Prestigious Propperties. I have tried to complete my due diligence, so far have come up empty , some opinions would be helpfull also. I am thinking of using some of my poorly performing RRSP funds and invest with this company it invests in apartments buildings condo conversions.Is this type of firm risky,after having mutual fund for years and basically not making any RIO I must find some way to utilize these funds.Thankyou to anybody that takes the time to respond to my question and have a great day

Rhill

Registered
I believe that Prestigious has a strong track record and team and I have personally invested with them and believe they have your best interest in mind.If you suceed then they suceed.I was in your situation a few years back and most mutual fund managers do not have your best interest in mind.Prestigious worst track record was 42% over 3 years and I can live with that when compared to what mutuals typically do.Check out their website at prestprop.com

ChrisDavies

Registered
There are also a number of other rein members here who are great to invest with and are willing to do RRSP mortgages.

Top Bottom