Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Joint Venture Partnership: Your Profit $70K (20%+ per year return)

GSI

REIN Member
Great Properties, Outstanding Locations and Pre-Arranged Mortgages with a PROVEN track record of Joint Venture success-Completely Turn-Key and Hassle Free Partnerships-#1 Is a solid 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2005 built home located in the prestigious Klarvatten area of NE Edmonton.

*Your estimated ROI is 100% after 5 years or 20% annually (based on 7% appreciation rate)
*Fully arranged mortgage- no qualifying, low 6% rate with RBC
*Easily rentable and great for re-sale
*Near Anthony Henday
*Total investment $70K, only 19% of purchase price! (includes all insurance, DP, reserve funds, legal, etc.)
*$380K Purchase Price

#2 Is a brand new, stylish 1/2 duplex in the awesome area of Belgravia SW Edmonton.

*Your estimated ROI is 95% after 5 years or 19% annually (based on low 7% rate of appreciation per year)
*Great mortgage already arranged at 6% with FN
*Easily rentable for top dollar and perfect growing area for resale.
*Nearby New Transit LRT
*Total investment $55K, only 18% of purchase price! (includes all insurance, DP, reserve funds, legal, etc.)
*$305K Purchase Price

I have a few more properties coming up for partnership as well. All financing arranged. From $75K~ Your return 20%+ Per Year.

If you`d like to arrange your own financing (increased down-payment required) you can receive monthly cash flow cheques from your new property.

-Full analysis, inspection, management, legals, etc. provided-

I specialize in working with local, out-of-town and international investors.

Please visit our website and join our community of successful partners.

~Partnership Deadline of 2/15 & 3/15~

Wondering what to do?

It`s simple. I`ve done all the work. Now all you have to do is pick up the phone and give me a call because this deal will not sit around and wait.

Or kindly fill out this quick and easy questionnaire here: http://www.glennsimoninc.com/questionnaire_for_investors.html

Thank you,

Todd Millar-

Top Bottom