Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Property Managers

BuildingNW

Registered
Hi,
I`m looking for a property manager for SF homes in Edmonton. Any recommendations?
Thank you.

DaveToynbee

Dave Toynbee
REIN Member
I use RealtyCorp Inc. 780-701-4503.

They charge 10% mnthly + 500/mnth for each tenant placement.. They are a full service company and do a good job. Talk to Jeff...and Tell him Dave Toynbee recommended you.

BuildingNW

Registered
QUOTE (DaveToynbee @ Jan 27 2008, 10:51 AM) I use RealtyCorp Inc. 780-701-4503.

They charge 10% mnthly + 500/mnth for each tenant placement.. They are a full service company and do a good job. Talk to Jeff...and Tell him Dave Toynbee recommended you.

Thanks Dave for taking the time to respond. I will call them this week to check them out.

dclark

Registered
QUOTE (BuildingNW @ Jan 25 2008, 09:13 PM) Hi,
I`m looking for a property manager for SF homes in Edmonton. Any recommendations?
Thank you.

Hi BulidingNW and everyone else,

While you`re doing your shopping for Edmonton property managers, you`ll want to look into Libertas Property Management as well. 780.478.6492. As I`ve been cruising through many of the property management discussions I`ve noticed a lot of people mentioning how difficult it is to find a good SF manager, Libertas specializes in SF and is worth a phone call. Their rates are cheaper than those mentioned as well. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom