Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Realtor/Management Company

rbrost

Registered
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

I’m looking for a realtor and a property management company in Edmonton, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Rick

suddenstyle

Registered
[quote name=`rbrost` date=`Sep 23 2008, 07:55 AM` post=`36109`]
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

I`m looking for a realtor and a property management company in Edmonton, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Rick

My only piece of advice for you is to stay away from the ones that charge little such as a company like XCD Property Mgmt, they only charge you 4% and let me tell you it will cost you in the long run! Buyer beware and make sure you have contracts in place.

Brandon

Registered
Hello Rick, I have two recomendations for you.

In regards to Property Management, give Libertas Property Management a call at 780-478-6492. The owners Tyler and Keenan are long time REIN members and have a fantastic system there.

For a realtor I am going to recomend myself. I am a 1 year member of REIN, with 6 years investment experience and 4 years as a Realtor. I currently own a portfolio of 10 cashflowing revenue properties in Edmonton.

I have access to my top 10 investment properties in Edmonton report, as well as assumable properties. Did you know you can still assume without qualifying in Alberta with certain lending institutions?

Give me a call or email me, and I would be glad to help you out in achieving your investment Goals - thanks.

Brandon Rolheiser, B.Mgt
Realtor - Sterling Real Estate
780-885-6589
[email protected]
www.brandonsellshomes.ca

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (rbrost @ Sep 23 2008, 06:55 AM) Thanks in advance for your feedback.

I`m looking for a realtor and a property management company in Edmonton, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Rick

Stay absolutely away from Kirkside--let this be a warning.........

Top Bottom