Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Realtor Required

rbrost

Registered
Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.

I’m looking to engage with a realtor to purchase several properties (condo/town homes) in Edmonton, someone who’s previously worked with REIN members has knowledge of our model for property selection/due diligence etc. as well as an individual with a solid understanding of the S.W. area

Regards

Rick

MonteDobson

Registered
Hi Rick,

As mentioned on a previous post, I have used Lucas Fausak of Macdonald Realty in Edmonton (cell: 780-965-7029) and was impressed with his effort and negotiation skills. He is also a REIN member.

Best regards and good luck!!

TraceyStewart

Registered
QUOTE (rbrost @ Jan 23 2008, 04:47 PM) Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.

[/size]

I`m looking to engage with a realtor to purchase several properties (condo/town homes) in Edmonton, someone who`s previously worked with REIN members has knowledge of our model for property selection/due diligence etc. as well as an individual with a solid understanding of the S.W. area

[/size]

Regards

Rick

Hi Rick!

I`d be happy to help you achieve your real estate goals in Edmonton. I am a Realtor who works with investors, a REIN member and an investor myself who is very familiar with the ACRE system and REIN philosophies.

Feel free to call me on my cell at 780 686 4663 or email me at [email protected] !

Tracey
style_emoticons

mitraknight

Registered
[quote name=`rbrost` date=`Jan 23 2008, 04:47 PM` post=`9351`]
Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.

[/size]

I`m looking to engage with a realtor to purchase several properties (condo/town homes) in Edmonton, someone who`s previously worked with REIN members has knowledge of our model for property selection/due diligence etc. as well as an individual with a solid understanding of the S.W. area

Regards

Rick

Dear Rick:

I will be happy to help you in SW area of Edmonton. I am a realtor and a REIN member. I have lived in SW Edmonton in the past 11 years and know the area very well. I do work with several REIN members and will be a pleasure to work with you as well. My direct tel# is : (780) 707-7724. I work with Realty Executives on the south side.
Kind regards,
Mitra Knight

Top Bottom