Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eFax or Internet Fax?

llee

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone used Internet fax or "virtual fax" where you get a virtual fax number (1-800 or local) and receive/send fax via email or online? Any recommendation?

Thanks.

Lucas

BDFI

Registered
Hi Lucas,

I use a service provided by Telus. I have a 1-866 number and the faxes are sent to my e-mail in-box. I like it because I receive the fax where ever I am - no need to go to an actual fax machine and retrieve the hard copy of the transmission.

Thanks,

Bart

Aneta

REIN Member
I use myfax and my1voice. No complaints. They are a Canadian company, I believe.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
we have used efax for years .. they offer 403, 780, 604 and a number of major Canadian cities area codes .. and it arrives as a PDF file.

Send me a fax to 403-770-8885 with your email and a test message and I will send it to you as an email !

Mike Milovick

Registered
I use efax. Cost is $19.95 a month. Every once and awhile I will get some over usage charges - but very rarely. Note that the $19.95 is US. So if you like $Cad right now relative to $US, it is actually cheaper than myfax.

My real estate partner uses myfax.

No issues with either. Great services. Real liberation knowing you don't have to hang out by fax machine - or be dependant on your fax machine receiving another fax - or - be turned off. You can pull faxes off your e-mail - at cottage, on road - anywhere. Its also close to same cost as a dedicated phone line - without the flexibility.

Once you sign up, your life will never be the same.

MrHamilton

Registered
My Efax has been highly dependable (unlike faxing with ringcentral...). I pay 12.49 per month.

Hope that helps!

Erwin

GaryMcGowan

Registered
We use voicemailtel for all our Virtual Systems. We have a toll free fax line for $10 a month with no limits.

Fax gets delivered as a pdf via email.

Top Bottom