Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

finally have my website up and running

terri

Registered
QUOTE (margaretcowan @ Nov 9 2008, 02:20 AM) Hi Terri

Like other posters have said, a very nice site visually! I love old houses!

For your headline for finding tenants, I`d rephrase it in a more positive way, "Looking for a hip, modern apartment home in Queens West?

The rest of your text runs fine after that. I suggest changing the colour of the letters from white to a more readable (for my 50 something eyes) colour. Black would work best but it doesn`t go with your colour scheme.

I`d also like to see some exterior building shots especially to give me an idea of any old house character remaining.

When you have your securities questions ironed out, please post again and I`ll be glad to comment on the text for your investor section. I`ve done lots of writing for my web site, always learning!

thanks Margaret,

I like that better, the copy is something that I`ve been stuggling with a lot. I will definitely repost after I figure out the securities issue. I think that will be a couple of weeks, but I hope to get more feedback from you then.

thanks so much for your help!!

Terri

Ciao
Margaret

Top Bottom